I feel like almost everyone at some point has wondered what their purpose is. When life starts getting boring or redundant or too difficult or even tragic, we start to get curious. What’s it all for ? Maybe nobody can know with 100% infallible hard core proof. But there are questions you can ask yourself to get close to figuring out what your unique life purpose is.
Some people call it your calling. Other people call it a personal legend or personal mission. Either way, it’s the thing that makes your life most worthwhile. It may or not be connected to what you do for money or for a living. They look different for everybody and we all find ours out at different points in our lives. It’s important both to remember that it’s not a race and to make sure you don’t overthink it.
Ways To Identify Your Purpose
What are you doing when you lose track of time ? What do people usually come to you to get advice on ? When you’re in a flow state, what are you doing ? What comes to you easiest ? Your purpose is intersected between these questions. Here’s a few more tips to figure yours out:
- Don’t be afraid to leave your comfort zone. Your purpose may be something that you’re totally unfamiliar with at this present moment. So you’ll never figure it out if you don’t start exploring !
- Pay attention to the different sensations in your body when you try new things. Learning your Human Design will help. Some people can literally trust their gut most. Other people can tell what’s for them by a sound in their ears instead and other ways.
- Reflect on things you loved as a kid. When we were littler and didn’t understand social norms so well and weren’t as jaded, we were pure Awareness. The younger we were, the purer. So the things you absolutely loved as a kid will be great indicators as to what your overall purpose is.
- Spend time out in nature without electronics. The more relaxed our brains are and the more grounded we are, the easier it is for us to receive and accurately determine divine messages.
- It’s never too late. Realize that no matter how far you’ve went down one path, it never means you can’t turn around. If it’s in alignment with your purpose, the Universe will always move things around to help you fulfill it.
- Get an Oracle Reading. These will allow you to get clear messages and clues from you Ancestors and Spirit Guides about what your purpose is and how to recognize and fulfill it.